Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Skull Cannons


Ok, So I have an intense dislike for Skull cannon model. Design schematic below.



Apart from making me want to scoop out my eyeballs it's spurred me into thinking what else I can do. I was thinking of attaching a Juggernaut to a Chaos warrior Chariot and mounting a greenstuff cannon with skulls attached onto it. Formula for greatness follows.

Chaos warrior Chassis
Juggernaut
28mm skulls

Green stuff


How's that for a plan? Pretty cool. I know, right! They should give me a job designing miniatures. However I love the Tzeentch Chariot and Drones.

1 comment:

  1. I think you may have come up with a plan. A damn sight better than GW did when they created a daemon engine on a mobility scooter chassis.

    Good luck with the conversion, your adoring fans can't wait to see the results (and then copy it shamelessly....)

    ReplyDelete