Friday, February 1, 2013

Kapiti Krushers - NZ teams Tournament 2013

NZ Teams Tournament


So we're off to the team's tournament and have our lists submitted, Nick's taking his toys, lots of artilery, 6 fanatics and lots of chaff; Herman is taking 86 Crossbow shots; Hamish's running his last list with 9 Skull crushers and I'm taking 3 Hordes of Bloodletters.

Chaos Warriors



Chaos Warriors rumours look good, I'm building a nurgle army with them so am looking forward to that. I will be using at least 50% non GW, with Avatars of War Corruptors of Pestilence as Warriors of Chaos and Mantic Zombies as Marauders. I've got some mantic trolls fromt he kickstarter coming which look awesome.

I had a bit of a stocktake on my Chaos Warriors. I can do
7 Chaos Knights
5 Marauder horsemen
approximately 50 ol' school chaos warriors
20 Nurgle Chaos Warriors
30 Slaaneshi Marauders
80 Marauders (60 to be assembled)
6 Chaos Ogres
8 Spawn (I can finally use 2 of them as firewyrms again)
1 Dragon Ogre Shaggoth
1 Giant
1 Chimera (new addition to Chaos warriors-already had one for trasnformation and Storm Of magic)
1 Festus

It will look like to make my Nurgle Chaos Warriors I'll need 6 chaos trolls, 20+ Chaos Warriors of Nurgle. Chaos hounds (might use Direwolves), and for overall chaosy goodness wouldn't mind picking up Throgg, 3 Dragon Ogres, Valkia, Hellcanon, some Skullcrushers and Khornate stuff. I would like to do an army for each the chaos gods except Tzeentch.

Daemons


On other stuff apart from having ordered the Chaos warrior book, I've got 20 more Bloodletters and a Maulerfiend to be a Jugger-type Soulgrinder. It will need a bit of greenstuff and some spawn bitz to mage it more organic or just similar to the Juggernauts.If my wife plays daemons as well I might need a hell of a lot more of Bloodletters for NATCON.

Konflict '47 - 15mm Alternate History


Some other stuff I've been looking at is the Clockwork Miniatures  (Dust tactics for 15mm anyone). I love mechs and alternate history. Now, they only have Germans and Americans, but can't wait to see some russian stuff and mix in my Battlefront and Plastic Soldier Company miniatures.

http://www.clockworkgoblinminis.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment