Sunday, June 16, 2013

Horned Gobbo List - Nurgle Daemons...again.

So I did fairly well at the last tournament getting 4th out of a field of 28, It's been a really busy month so haven't painted much more of my Nurgle army. I've only changed a few things, added 1 extra beast and dropped my Nurglings plus put plague proboscis on my Plague drones and a standard to add extra boost for Blood and Glory..

Great Unclean One, level 4 Nurgle, Exalted Gift, Lesser Gift
Herald of Nurgle, BSB, Greater Gift
Epidemius
29 Plaguebearers w/ full command
20 Plaguebearers w/ full command
5 Beasts of Nurgle
1 Beast of Nurgle
1 Beast of Nurgle
5 Furies of Nurgle
5 Furies of Nurgle
3 Plague Drones, Plague Proboscis, Standard bearer, Gleaming Pennant

Again got my anvil of 29 Plaguebearers, 20 Plaguebearers as a utility/watchtower unit, an absolute tarpit and a bit of punch in 5 Beasts of Nurgle, strong punch with GUO and probable Eternal Blade, Chaff and utility with two single beasts and furies of Nurgle, and Epidemius to toughen out the army. Plague Drones are fairly strong and tough as well so will be most likely shoving them forward or towards a flank.

I really need to remember to roll to add plaguebearers for spell kills.

I'm overall happy with the list, it's an all comers army and not too cheesy, If I do the same as last tournament I'll hopefully get into masters. Just have to stay away from High Elf players this tournament and kill the rest of their crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment