Monday, May 28, 2012

Daemonic progression

So I'm off to setting goals, and once we get a battery for the camera can start taking photos again. This week I'm painting my bloodcrushers and my Khorne Herald on Chariot. I probably wont field  them too often except in fluffy Khorne Daemon only battles ( I can probably do 2500pts pure Khorne).

To round it out next month I'll be getting a Daemon Battalion, the month after I will get Kairos Fateweaver, this little beauty and this gross puppy and desperately seeking another 10 metal Plaguebearers including command to finish out my Daemons.

Completed
Great Unclean One
Skulltaker
Epidemius
48 Bloodletters
The Changeling
16 Plaguebearers
Beast of Nurgle
6 bases of Nurglings

Needs touching up
The Tzeentch stuff needs touching up as I painted it many years ago and is mostly 3rd/4th edition stuff (the best Tzeentch-when horrors had individual names).
Lord of Change
80 Horrors (I refuse to call them pink as I want them to bring back the splitting rule) + 8  new Horrors (2 are getting converted into blue scribes)
20 Flamers
5 Screamers
1 Herald of Tzeentch on Chariot
2 Heralds of Tzeentch on foot
1 Herald of Tzeentch on disc

Assembled and in various states of painting
Skarbrand (conversion)
The Masque
15 Fleshounds
6 Blood Crushers
1 Herald of Khorne on Chariot
Herald of Slaanesh
26 daemonettes
3 Fiends of Slaanesh
12 Seekers of Slaanesh

Future Purchases
Kairo Fateweaver
Armoured Herald of Khorne
Herald of Nurgle
20 Bloodletters
The Blue scribes (2 horrors and a conversion)
3 Seekers
10 Daemonettes
8 horrors
1 Seeker Chariot (old chaos warrior chariot + 2 seekers and 1 herald)
10 Plaguebearers

--
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment