Sunday, July 2, 2017

Afrika Korps finished

One month later I have my 800 points for tournament done that I went to yesterday. I actually have 200 points left over as well for another squad, mortar and anti-tank rifle. I came second and was one hungarian mortar crewman away from winning the tournament. Curses. My Afrikakorps are based on the 15th Panzer division.


1000 points Afrikakorps
 I build a lightbox to take pictures finally and they're looking pretty good in the following pictures. These photos were taken with a Samsung S5.


Opel Blitz


Panzer III Ausf J with short barrel 50mm



Hanomag C


Kubelwagon



Kradschutzen


HQ, mortar, anti-tan
1st squad


2nd squad

3rd squad


2 comments:

  1. Your modelling and paintwork look as fantastic in real life as they do in these photos, Sam.

    ReplyDelete